Wednesday, March 4, 2009

What is sin?

What is sin? Is it robbing a bank, killing someone, telling lies about a person? And if I do one of those things, will I have committed a sin? What would be the result if I robbed a bank? I could get away with it, I could get caught leaving the bank, I could get shot by bank guard or police officer, I could get ratted out by someone who thinks I should give them some of the money. A lot of things could happen. So if I rob the bank and have a heart attack and die, will I open my eyes in hell? If so, why? Because for everything I do, there is a consequence, good or bad. If I help someone, someone may help me when I need it. Cause and effect. If I rob a bank, I may get caught, etc. Cause and effect. Consequence. Not sin!

If you do "A", then "B" will follow. Plain and simple. Just my thought.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment