Monday, March 2, 2009

LOVE

Nothing can separate me from the LOVE of God. Nothing. NO THING! No thought, no deed, no word. No person, no creature, no angel, no principality, nothing, living or dead, past, present or future. Nothing I do, did or will do. WOW.

Does that give me license to do "wrong?" I do not need a license to do good or evil. As Jesus said in the Aquarian Gospel of Jesus the Christ when asked which is the greatest of the Ten Commands, "I do not see a greatest of the Ten Commands. I see a golden cord that runs through all Ten Commands that binds them fast and makes them one. That cord is love, and it belongs to every word of all the Ten Commands. If one is full of love he can do nothing else than worship God; for God is love. If one is full of love, he cannot kill; (literally or figuratively) he cannot falsely testify; he cannot covet; can do naught but honor God and man. If one is full of love he does not need commands of any kind."
The Aquarian Gospel of Jesus the Christ (by Levi), Chapter 17:2-7.

Something to think about, isn't it? Don't know about you, but I have a long way to go.

Let's be honest. Most of us say the words, but how many of us live the words? It is very simple. If I really live by the word/code of love, I cannot assassinate your character (killing by any other name is still killing!) I cannot steal what is yours. I cannot lie against you. Etc, Etc. You get the point.

If we ALL exhibited true love, there would be no Bin Laden, genocide in Africa, poverty all over the world, global warming, pollution, ill health, AIDS epidemic, CEOs begging for money while flying to Washington on $50 million jets, mortgage foreclosures, etc.

THINK ABOUT THAT FOR A MINUTE.

No comments:

Post a Comment