Saturday, June 25, 2011

God wants to say something!

Are you Listening?
God wants to say something. “There are some changes you need to make immediately in your life. Pay attention to these guidelines.”

  • Quit worrying: Why are you worrying anyway. I am here to take all your burdens and carry them for you or did you forget?
  • Put it on the list: Not your list. Put it on MY to-do list. You can’t fix it anyway (though I know you sometimes think you can) but I can’t help you until you turn it over to ME.
  • Trust me: Now why are you trying to take it back after you just put stuff on MY to-do- list? You’ve got to trust ME. Whatever the problems-problems with the kids, problems with your finances, problems with your relationships? I will take care of it. All you have to do is ask – and leave it in MY hands.
  • Leave it alone: Don’t wake up thinking, “OK, I’m feeling better. I can handle it from here.” No the hell you can’t!!! Oh, excuse ME. Don’t get it twisted. The reason you feel stronger is because I renewed your strength. I’m giving you the peace you’re feeling. Forget about those problems. You gave them to ME. Now let ME do my job.
  • Talk to me: Forget the problems, worries, etc but please don’t forget to talk to ME. I LOVE YOU. Talk to me about your friends, family, desires, etc. I want to be your dearest friend. Prayer is just having a conversation with ME.
  • Have faith: Have faith that I know what I’m doing. Trust me. How easy is that?
  • Share: Share with those less fortunate than yourself. Share your joy with someone who needs encouragement. Share your laughter, share your tears. Share your faith with those who have none.
  • Be patient: Kind of funny that you get so impatient when it takes ME longer than you expect or think it should take for Me to handle your issues. I know I created the entire universe in six days but even then, I did not rush. Everything in its time. I know what I’m doing.
  • Be kind: Be kind to others, for I love them as much as I love you. I created each of you different in some way. I didn’t want robots.
  • Love yourself: How can you not love yourself? You were created for one reason-to be loved and to love in return. I love you. Love ME. Love your neighbors. But also love yourself. You are very precious to ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment