Sunday, April 24, 2011

Resurrection Sunday

Resurrection Sunday.

Celebrated by believers all over the world. Others celebrate today as Easter. People dress up in their Easter finery, some crowd into churches for their obligatory spring visit to the House of God, have a big family meal and then go back to their regular life the next day. To each his own. When I was attending church, I went all the time, not just Easter and New Year's Eve. To me, that was the height of hypocrisy. Even the Bible says, "so then because thou are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spew (vomit) thee out of my mouth." Revelation 3:16. In other words, either be in all the way, all the time, or be out totally.

BTW: I am a believer and no matter how I try to count it, Friday to Sunday is NOT 3 DAYS. And besides, the Sabbath according to the Bible is Saturday so Jesus did not die on Friday and rise on Sunday. Mathematically impossible. I'm just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment